Legacy gifts provide the foundation for Central Catholic High School. These gifts allow you to take care of your family, provide for gifts to loved ones, and include a charitable gift for Central Catholic. We can help you find the best way to make your gift, and perhaps help you to make a larger gift than you thought possible.
Leaving a legacy gift can include bequests, gift annuities, charitable remainder trusts and gifts of life insurance. Legacy gifts also may include additional assets of real estate, restricted stock and tangible personal property.
Depending on the type of gift you choose, planned giving can provide you with some or all of the following benefits:
- An income stream for your lifetime
- Immediate or future year tax deductions
- Conservation of your estate through reduction of estate taxes
- Reduction or elimination of capital gains tax on appreciated property
- The satisfaction of knowing your gift will benefit future generations of Central Catholic Students